Monday, April 7, 2014

The Good and the Bad

The good news is that both Marie Grace and my mystery doll arrived.  The bad news is I need to delay my project due to the fact I need to have the mystery doll exchanged! She arrived with a giant glob of glue in her wig so for now I took some pictures of Miss Cecile showing off her new parasol.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Foot notes:

Cecile is wearing Addy's Plaid Summer Set and carrying the Lacy Parasol from Marie Grace's and Cecile's collection

3 comments:

  1. How frustrating! I really hope a new one comes soon for you. I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was disapointing at first but I spoke with customer services and they were VERY helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecile looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete